Thursday, March 11, 2010

Hi guys ! 3 days never post xDDD LOL?
(: today was sooo dramatic !
yeikeong was so angry at a malay/indian guy named ZAMAL
no offense, but the name zamal abit like camel :X
zamal damn nice move uhs , wan spar with yei keong
he damn brave sibeh brave to willingly go and die LOL
heck care that guy uhs .
read this touching poem , i wish i can love xDDDD

Girl: Did I ever cross in your mind?
Boy: No.
Girl: Do you like me?
Boy: Not really.
Girl: Do you want me?
Boy: No.
Girl: Would you cry if I left?
Boy: No.
Girl: Would you live for me?
Boy: No.
Girl: Would you do anything for me?
Boy: No.
Girl: Choose - Me or your life?
Boy: My life.

The girl runs away in shock and pain, and the boy runs after her, then he says...
The reason you never cross in my mind is because you're always on my mind..
The reason why I don't like you is because I love you..
The reason why I don't want you is because I need you..
The reason I wouldn't cry if you left is because I would die if you left..
The reason I wouldn't live for you is because I would die for you..
The reason why I'm not willing to do anything for you is because I would do everything for you..
and
The reason I choose my life is because YOU ARE MY LIFE...



touching right? damn i really eager to find out what is romance
in reality!!!! urgh but flirting is quite fun too !
haha , i hate my OLD nerdy self now im better and cooler xDDD
haha all my friend say i also hawt in this hair !!!!
xDDDD
I LOVE URUHA !!! XDDD random much? F3

- Yoichi

Kageyama Yuuichi / URUHA

No comments:

Post a Comment